1.Battery capacity above 50%: solid green led
2.Battery capacity above 10% and below 50%: red led flashes slowly.
3.Battery capacity below 10%: red led flashes fast (only low mode and middle mode is available)
Switch-lock guard function
1. Lock: when the light is off, press side switch 3 times to lock TOUR B4. Green led will flash 3 times, meaning TOUR B4 is locked.
2. Unlock: when the light is locked, press side switch 3 times to activate TOUR B4. Green led will flash once, meaning TOUR B4 is unlocked.
Lock function will keep TOUR B4 flashlight from accidental switching ON.
1. Turbo: 1200 lumens; High: 400 lumens；Middle: 120 lumens；Low: 10 lumens, (When TOUR B4 is on, quickly press once to change modes by wave way： 10 lumens---120 lumens---400 lumens---1200 lumens---400 lumens---120 lumens---10 lumens）
2. Stroble: 1200 lumens；SOS: 1200 lumens；Beacon: 400 lumens（When TOUR B4 is on, quickly double press change mode, press once to normal mode ）
3. Memory function
4. On/off: press and hold side switch. When TOUR B4 is off, quickly double press for strobe mode directly.